Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella Online subscriptions

Judith:  I just subscribed to the online umbrella.
Looking forward to receiving it.  Putting check in the
mail. I am going to Morocco next  week.  Any place you
know of there for book arts. I'm going with a tour
guide who's been going there for years, but he's not
an artist tho has taken many there.  It should be most
interesting.
Hope you are well. Must be busy  getting it online.

Best       Barbara