Re: [BKARTS] Umbrella Online subscriptions

On Mar 29, 2006, at 7:49 PM, Barbara Metz wrote:

Sorry list for hitting the reply, but if anyone knows
of any special book arts place there, please let  me
know.

Barbara

--- Barbara Metz <b.lazmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Judith:  I just subscribed to the online umbrella.
Looking forward to receiving it.  Putting check in
the
mail. I am going to Morocco next  week.  Any place
you
know of there for book arts. I'm going with a tour
guide who's been going there for years, but he's not
an artist tho has taken many there.  It should be
most
interesting.
Hope you are well. Must be busy  getting it online.

Best Barbara

--- Judith <umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Umbrella Online is up and running for new
subscribers to subscribe for 2006.
We will be publishing the first journal online in
the next 10 days to two
weeks.
So, if you wish to subscribe and have not done so
as
yet, now is your chance
subscribe either online or get the info to do it
by
snail mail.

http://www.umbrellaeditions.com

Judith A. Hoffberg
Editor & Publisher

*********************************************** The Guild of Book Workers' Centennial Celebration: October 12-14, 2006, New York City, New York.

For all your subscription questions,
go
to the
                      Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
          See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for
full
information

*********************************************** The Guild of Book Workers' Centennial Celebration: October 12-14, 2006, New York City, New York. <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/centennial.shtml>