Re: [BKARTS] time-based books

I'm interested in combining the effects of a "page-turning" flipbook like I
used in the presentation of my journal from India
<http://www.dotkrause.com/FlipBook/template.htm>
with time based sequencing of images appearing on the pages.

I've listed below several examples, usually rendered as Flash video/
animations. Because I'm a Photoshop user and interested in primarily still
images I think Adobe After Effects might be the best software for me to use.

If anyone is working with similar concepts, or has suggestions of work to
view, I would appreciate any help you can give.
Dot

Sean Kernan's "The Secret Books"
http://www.thesecretbooks.com/

Peter Greenaway and Istvan Horkay's "Bolzanogold I and II"
http://moca.virtual.museum/horkay/horkaygreenaway.htm

Ricardo Baez-Duarte's 2003 "The Pool: A Lucid Dream"
http://artrbd.com/pool/venglish/indexenglish.html