Re: [BKARTS] Gluing (Layering) boards to prevent warpage

Happy to help, Betty.

My collection of books on bookmaking, book craft, bookbinding,
and the like now numbers about 120 volumes, excluding
periodicals.

When a subject of interest comes up, I used to waste a lot
of time thumbing through with great inefficiency.

So, I created a union index database of all the volumes. It now
contains over 33,000 entries and was assembled by doing
OCR scans of individual indexes and tables of contents.
I've done some editing to eliminate difficult-to-search
accent marks and to make the contents of records
uniform across the various sources.

I've also added similar data for my collection of The New
Bookbinder, and several other sources for related periodicals.

I send query results to the list and individuals sparingly so
as not to be a pest.

Inquiries are invited, however -- either through the list or
directly to me via e-mail.

Alan Shalette