[BKARTS] April/May Workshops at Studio on the Square, NYC

Greetings from the Studio!  We have a few spots open
in upcoming classes in letterpress printing, book
arts, and printmaking.  Our workshops are limited
enrollment (4-6 students) to allow for individual
attention.  Check out our website for more info
www.StudioOnTheSq.com:

RELIEF PRINT EDITION, Sunday, April 2, 10AM-4PM

INTRO TO LETTERPRESS, This coming Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM,
April 4 or
Friday 5:30-9:00PM, May 5

A BOOK IN A DAY: PRINTING WITHOUT A PRESS, Saturday,
10AM-4PM, April 29

POLYMER WORKSHOP, 3 Tuesday Evenings: 6-9PM, May 2, 9,
16

COPTIC BINDING, Saturday, May 6, 10AM-4PM

BOOKBINDING INTENSIVE, May 20 & 21, Sat & Sun:
10AM-4PM

CLASS CHAPBOOK Collaborative, 5 Evenings: 6-9PM
Tuesdays June 6, 13, 20, 27 or Thursdays  May 25, June
1, 8, 15, 22

Instructors:  Mindy Belloff, Steve Daiber, Joseph
Osina, Maddy Rosenberg, Leonard Seastone

go to:  www.StudioOnTheSq.com
for more information and images of student work -  or
call 917-412-4134

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE
An Intimate Setting for Learning
Book Arts, Printing, & Printmaking Workshops
32 Union Square East, #310, NYC
Subway:  4, 5, 6, L, R to Union Square
Ph: 917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com