[BKARTS] Rochester Bookarts

Hello, everybody! Just wanted to let ya'll know we've
been blessed with a new Printing & Book Arts Center
here in Rochester, NY. It's located at 713 Monroe Ave
in the old firehouse that is the Genesee Center for
Arts & Education. Have a look at their website
http://www.geneseearts.org
Mitch Cohen who started this is a very nice, easy to
talk to person. Our scene is definitely picking up now
that we've got another home for bookbinding,
letterpress, papermaking and more. I was very happy to
go visit.

Have a great day!
Carrie V
(almost of scenic Oswego, NY)