[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for April

Book Arts Folks:

The Convivio Book of Days for April is now posted to the Convivio Bookworks website--a day early, to give you plenty of time to come up with a good trick for the unsuspecting come All Fools' Day on Saturday, the first of the month. We'd be mighty pleased if you'd visit.

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

That link will take you to our homepage, where you'll find the Book of Days link, and there you go. Also find lots of great traditional handcrafted items in our Book of Days Catalog... many items new and gathered especially for springtime.

John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com