Re: [BKARTS] Fabrication/frustration/sex and drugs

Dear Charlene and Bookarts List,
I'm all for you getting credit for your contribution, that's for sure!
Just a couple of points (2 cents worth):

I notice you capitalized "Artist" as if this "?" were something apart from
us mortals.
I work in poetry, drawing, sculpture and printmaking.  (In my next book, I
hope to do some "bookmaking!")
I consider myself an artist, not as someone above or larger than others,
simply one who exercises a certain 'muscle.'

And bookmaking is certainly an art form.
Book arts are books by artists who make books.  And you are speaking of a
collaboration, as your artist seems to find your particular contribution
worthwhile for them.
So credit is due.

I confess I grinned a few times reading your posting.
Venting is good -- clears the air!

Oscar Bearinger

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006