Re: [BKARTS] Fabrication/frustration/sex and drugs

I guess you'll only make this mistake once.  That's good.  It's easier to learn something thoroughly when it's made an impressive and emotional impression.  I'm sure, in the future, you'll iron out such details before you undertake any work.  You might even find yourself willing to pay an appropriate lawyer a small sum to draw up a very short agreement for the Artist and/or their lawyer to peruse, and back and forth until agreed.  I know it's nasty, but the small price you pay is worth not rolling around n your sleep and grinding your teeth.  The same type of thinh happens to many of us, hopefully only once...sometimes twice.