Re: [BKARTS] Fabrication/frustration/sex and drugs

> The bulk of the show consists of 7 bindings of my design

This is the key sentence for me.  They were your design.  You were not doing
"Work For Hire", or acting under the directions of The Artist.  The Artist,
esteemed as he or she may be, is confused and should take a business law
class.  You were not simply fabricating.  However, as someone else pointed
out, these things are best worked out in advance.

Best Regards,

Ken

mBa, not mFa...:)

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit