Re: [BKARTS] letterpress type impressions

Assuming you don't have access to a letterpress, what sort of press do you have? There are good ways to achieve a splendid emboss with an etching press or even a foot press fashioned from a piece of plywood and an old blanket. Knowing what equipment you have or might have at your disposal (what kind of printing is going on top of the impressions?) would help me help you. So do tell and I'll reply unless someone with superior advice beats me to it.

Best,

Rebecca