Re: [BKARTS] letterpress type impressions

I have no access to any kind of press.  This is why I am looking for help,
and will experiment with the blanket and board way!

If I was to use that blanket and board techniqe (with added weights
onto!) will the emboss in the paper eventually flatten out after time?

Would I have to use glue and water to keep the emboss in?

Simple embossed lines and patterns is what I am after.

Thanks for the help Rebecca - I don't think this thread should go in the
professional archive!  ;)
--
Paul Bettinson
PB 4703 Sofienberg