Re: [BKARTS] Dissolving Books

On Sun, 7 May 2006 11:56:56 -0700, Signa Houghteling <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I'd be embarrassed to display so many spiral-bound books as examplars of a
>college-level "book-arts" class.

A student has to start somewhere.  It looks to me as if this was an
assignment for an intro class within the English department, for which I
would expect *quite* different results than if the same assignment were
given to an upper level book arts class given in, say, the art or design
department.

--
Shelly

To emphasize only the beautiful seems to me to be like a mathematical
system that only concerns itself with positive numbers.
-- Paul Klee

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006