Re: [BKARTS] Dissolving Books

On Sun, 7 May 2006 20:23:05 +0000, Ginnie Mickelson
<ginmick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Tom, As a former high school art teacher, I can appreciate the creativity,
>planning, and originality in this assignment. The students much have loved
>it! Personally, I think the spiral binding works really well.

I'll second that.  I don't know what sorts of students were in his
class, but if they have never had any experience with creating art, the
whole process can be daunting.  To learn *how* to create something that
conceptually and artistically hangs together is not something that comes
naturally to everyone.

--
Shelly

I imagine that yes is the only living thing.
-- e.e. cummings

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006