From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tom
Trusky
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:39 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Dissolving Books

A new wave of 8 dissolving books (including Halliburton Code of Ethics, The
Ex-Boyfriend Yearbook, and a volume which documents the life and death of a
a Tootsie Roll Pop) may be viewed at:

http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky/dissolving.html

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and