[BKARTS] Illuminated Autobiography-Maine

Dennis Gilbert and Rebecca Goodale need 3 more students
for their University of Southern Maine course
called the
ILLUMINATED AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
This may be the last time they teach it.

Over the year, I've heard from artists and writers,
that this is an extraordinary and exciting class which
combines creative writing and book arts.
Having studied with Dennie and Rebecca at Haystack,
I can easily say their classes are dynamic, informative,
and challenging at all levels.

An intensive 2 weeks class,
May 22-26 and May 30-June 2.
Nine days with Memorial Day off.