Re: [BKARTS] Dissolving criticism

Let's keep our personal axes-to-grind to ourselves, Dr. Werner.

This is quite an insulting little email, on several levels.

On 5/8/06 8:53 AM, you wrote:

Actually, this is not the first time Mr. Trusky presents work of less
than amateur status to the public, after which a barrage of outrage is
unleashed against anyone who dares to find the work lacking.

I wouldn't try to pull that in New York. Not that we don't have our own
bullies, here, but the schoolyard's a lot bigger.

Paul T Werner, New York

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Philip Zimmermann
School of Art+Design
Purchase College, State University of New York
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase NY 10577-1400

914+251.6785 (academic year only)
Spring semesters: Tues through Thurs, occasionally Mon as well.
845+876-2719 (home) Thurs through Mon.

pzim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (all year). Please use this address
whenever possible, and not phil.zimmermann@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Russ Feingold for President 2008