Re: [BKARTS] help in locating artist

Amos, I think, is one of the most dynamic printers around, and yes, that's his site. He left Indiana for Alabama quite a few years ago. I hadn't seen the site before, so thank you, Pam. Wouldn't you all just love to be subsribers? I would.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com