[BKARTS] Cambridge/Boston book happenings?

Dear Book Friends,

I'm planning to attend a seminar in Cambridge the week of June 12 and
wondered if there are any not-to-be-missed bookish places I need to find
while I'm there?  I won't have a car, so places outside the city will
have to wait for another trip.  I expect to be pretty short on time, but
can hopefully manage to browse a shop, library or museum or two while
I'm there.

Many thanks!
Lori Ann Haydu
(Atlanta, GA)
__________________________

This e-mail message and any attachment contains private
and confidential information and is intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.
Polysius Corp.
Atlanta, Ga.   USA
http://www.PolysiusUSA.com
Voice:    770-955-3660