[BKARTS] book cartoons

Dear faithful Book_Arts-List members (!)

We now have a small space on NCFAB.org <http://ncfab.org/> home page
allocated for illustrators/artists/writers.

An archive gallery will develop showing images with a theme of book
culture.  This venture will also tie in with the "Political Postcards"
project that wil emerge in a few weeks time - more on that later!

I welcome you to send me images and/or contact others to let them know!
Even draw yourself if its a good idea!

Take a look at 'Bokbad' image now at http://www.ncfab.org/ncfab_home.html :)

Also, we have funding and are now creating a new website.  Just scroll down
on the blog and check the example images :)

Anyway, if you are at all interested in having any of your work linked from
NCFAB site, I would be very happy to hear from you.  Send images to
ncfab.epost@xxxxxxxxxx

with best regards

Paul

--