Re: [BKARTS] Gold stamping with letterpress type

Leonard,
I think I speak for a good many of us when I ask - please give us more details. Sounds fascinating.
Dave

Leonard Seastone wrote:
I have developed a method of printing gold leaf without heat thus protecting my faces from the wear of the heat. But you need a good press which is a bit more involved than having access to a heating stamping machine.
Leonard Seastone
The Tideline Press
68 Brook Street
West Sayville, New York