Re: [BKARTS] Exhibition in Boston area

119 Gallery is directly across from the train station, a short commute from
Boston to Lowell.

New Volumes: Contemporary Artists' Books
119 Gallery
119 Chelmsford
Lowell, MA 01851
http://www.119gallery.org/
May 12 - June 23, Tuesday - Sunday 12 - 5pm
The show includes work by Karen Bettencourt, Maxine Farkas, John Greenwald,
Steve Syverson, Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord <http://www.makingbooks.com>, who
is represented by six of the Spirit Books, and me
<http://www.DotKrause.com>, with 15 pieces related to place.

> I'm planning to attend a seminar in Cambridge the week of June 12 and
> wondered if there are any not-to-be-missed bookish places I need to find
> while I'm there?  I won't have a car, so places outside the city will
> have to wait for another trip.  I expect to be pretty short on time, but
> can hopefully manage to browse a shop, library or museum or two while
> I'm there.
>
> Many thanks!
> Lori Ann Haydu
> (Atlanta, GA)