[BKARTS] CALL for book culture satire version 2

I realise my last post was not concise, prehaps a little misleading when I
wrote "writers/illustrators/artists".

This is a call to everyone who likes to draw or doodle, and has a funny idea
of book arts/book culture.  yes, for the serious bookbinders on this List
(me included) - too!
**
*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND HUMOROUS IMAGES (satire etc.) OF BOOK CULTURE to
us at NCFAB.org - THEN YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO EMAIL US: ncfab
.epost@xxxxxxxxxx*

All images will link up to a website of your choice  and will be placed in a
online gallery for future giggles   :)

Here two examples of the type of imagery that is called for:
http://www.ncfab.org/ncfab_home.html and
http://www.philobiblon.com/

Thank you for your attention...

regards