[BKARTS] Regarding Bookart activities in London

Annie

The V & A  have a bookart collection that you can arrange to go and see as
well as Chelsea college of Art's  collection of artists books.  Possibly you
are already aware of this.  A must go see experience is a visit to the
British Library to see the virtual books e.g.,  Leonardo's sketchbooks and
other famous ancient 'special' tomes.

Aine

If I think of any other stuff - I will post to the list

I hope you have a good time when you come to London

Aine