Re: [BKARTS] technical question

I don't use platic rods, I use wooden boards with a brass edge which is 3 mm protruding on one edge of the board and flat to the edge on the opposite edge or a Rock City jointer, always insert a zinc plated sheet between the bords for pressing, so you want leave any marks .

charles
L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio