Re: [BKARTS] technical question

Time factor is pending on humitty, type of adhesive/glue used, type of boad used. 20 minutes can be enough, but the timing factor should be determined by the following test.

Bow the boards inwards, if you have no ripples etc. the pressure and time is right.
I tend to work, that can put the books in my large presses and leave them overnight, tends to give a nice solid book .

charles

L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio