Re: [BKARTS] technical question

I brought mine with me, different sizes, 25 sets each, made in france.
I would assume that anything to do with roofing supply should work?

charles

------------------------------------
L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio
310.360.7265
www.Custombindery.com
------------------------------------

On May 13, 2006, at 6:23 PM, J. J. Foncannon wrote:

Can you suggest a seller for the zinc plated sheets?
Thanks

"LA. Book Arts" wrote:

I don't use platic rods, I use wooden boards with a brass edge which is 3 mm protruding on one edge of the board and flat to the edge on the opposite edge or a Rock City jointer, always insert a zinc plated sheet between the bords for pressing, so you want leave any marks .

charles
L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio