Re: [BKARTS] technical question

> I have a huge role of aluminum flashing that I use around the
> house.   Think I'll just cut it to size and see how it works.

Anyone using aluminum flashing (as I do too) - wrap it in waxed paper,
because it can occasionally mark surfaces.  This is particularly the case
when there's dampness in the situation.

> ... the Plexiglas rods ...

Didn't know you could buy rods specifically for making French grooves.  I
use knitting needles.  I can buy 4 or 5 sets for £1 in a charity shop, they
come in a variety of sizes, and they're nice and smooth on the surface.  I
use masking tape to hold the ends at the appropriate distance apart while
pressing (elastic bands are just a misery).

Abi
http://www.bookweb.sunpig.com