[BKARTS] Thoughts on exhibiting one-of-a-kind-books

Scott / Linda

How about buying a transparent perspex case similar to those used in shop
display
suppliers.  If you cannot find one to your size specifications then make one
up after you order the sheets cut to your size.  If a bell jar co relates to
the 'subject matter' of your book then that would be excellent and more
appropriate of course.

Aine