[BKARTS] [Fwd: Re: [BKARTS] query]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [BKARTS] query
Date: 	Sun, 14 May 2006 14:19:06 -0500
From: 	Sara Sissenwein <saras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 	jlsorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the Museum of Printing History. I just took a case binding class there and it was excellent. The museum is on Clay near Waugh. In addition, there is a Houston Book arts group that meets the first Thursday - at the museum - for an activity and then I believe the third Wed - more informal for collaboration or if there is a project you want help on. (I just joined so I don't know all the ins and outs there.) In addition, there is a yahoo group Houstonbookarts.

Let me know if you learn anything else. I live in northern Brazoria county.

Sara Sissenwein

jlsorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,

I live just outside Houston, Texas and would like to take some bookbinding and calligraphy and marbleizing

courses, but does anyone know of any organizations, etc to contact

Any guidance from members?

Thank you,

John Sorge
510 E Temperance