Re: [BKARTS] Blood?

I'm not sure about paper or leather, but hydrogen peroxide does a nice job in getting blood out of cloth. Soak fresh blood stain in hydrogen peroxide and rinse with water.
Might not work on paper but would be something to try.
Hope you never have to!
penny

Penny McElroy Professor of Art on Sabbatical January - September 2006 University of Redlands