Re: [BKARTS] Blood?

Abi,
I have poked myself with various pointed tools over time and leaked a drop
or two of blood onto paper (maybe also on leather, but I never noticed it
there) and found that a tiny bit of cotton wrapped around a toothpick,
dipped into distilled water (not soaking wet, but definitely wet), dabbed
repeatedly, clean cotton surface each time, takes it out with patience.
This works better than a Q-tip because that can get very much too wet, and
mess up the paper.  But if you're very careful, you can tear away a little
soiled cotton each time you dab it, so a Q-tip is useful if you follow the
protocol.

If you are expecting to really cream yourself, and bleed all over the place,
maybe you should spray yourself first with "new Skin," an old, tested
product that seals a wound--before you inflict it on yourself.  A plastic
suit might work too.

Signa.