[BKARTS] Seeking Yoonshin Park

Yoonshin Park has applied to show in my gallery. I have a few questions about her work but not enough contact information to ask them.  She apparently was a master candidate a few years ago at Columbia College/Chicago Center for Book & Paper arts.If anyone on the list knows her, please let her know I need to speak or email with her.

 Thanks.

 Sue

Susan Hensel
BFA '72, U of Michigan