Andie Thrams

Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:34:26 +0100 From: Abi Sutherland <abi@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Blood?

Not wishing to alarm the listserv, but I have a question about blood.

In the last two years, I have ended up bleeding profusely during bookbinding
operations (once with a knife, yes, but once with the plastic trimmings tray
on my vertical plough.) Both times, I managed to keep the blood off of the
book, but with my record for stunning grace, this may not always be the
case.

So what techniques are available for getting fresh blood out of paper and
leather? It might be useful to know this BEFORE I manage to cut myself
again...

Abi

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006