Re: [BKARTS] Non-Flaky Ink Jet Paper?

You could leave a small line of white at the fold, and bind it such that you still get the bleed effect at opening.  Most of the nicer ink jet paper has coating or filling that I'm guessing is going to flake.  You could also try pre-folding and flattening before printing so the paper and ink won't undergo as much stress.  Otherwise, you may have to use an uncoated fine art paper which may or maynot give you the image you want.  There's also the Cranes Museo you might try.  I haven't printed on it yet though, so I'm not sure.