Date:    Thu, 18 May 2006 16:27:23 -0600
From:    Kevin Thomas <ktbooks77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Non-Flaky Ink Jet Paper?

Hello,

I am ink jet printing (Epson 2200) a new artist book
and am having
trouble
with my ink jet paper. The pages I wish to print are
full bleed with a
score
and a fold. Trouble is that the coating on the ink jet
paper is flaking
off
at the edge of the page trim. Can anyone recommend a
brand of ink jet
paper
that does not flake off in books?

Thanks,