Re: [BKARTS] Electrically heated gilding rolls?

Florian;

P&S engraving in London sells a very good model that will allow you to
use gilding rolls and to use a type holder.  It is fairly expensive.  I
believe that you also may need a step-up/step-down converter to use it
with US electricity.  I know of one person who owns one.  If you would
like more information in that regard, contact me off list.

Jim Welker