[BKARTS] Re-posting of Assistant Rare Books Conservator Position at Princeton

The response to our previous postings for an Assistant Rare Books Conservator has been less than anticipated. We have revised the qualifications for the position and hope that you or someone you know may be interested in applying. It is a good opportunity for working with a fantastic collection of material. The URL for the revised posting is here: http://library.princeton.edu/hr/positions/JobAsstRareBooksConservatorFinal.html
Thank you.

Robert Milevski
Preservation Librarian
Princeton University Library