[BKARTS] New Volumes: Contemporary Artists' Books

As curator I should be quiet, unassuming and modest about this exhibit . . .
but I can't be any of the above!

The opening was Saturday and despite a week of floods and displacements and myriad other events in and around Lowell we had a wonderful turnout . . . must have been a success because there were folks lingering long after the gallery was supposed to close.

If you are in eastern Massachusetts, please do stop by the exhibit and let me know what you think . . . this is the first time a gallery has let me curate a book exhibit and I am totally not objective about it.

Maxine

New Volumes: Contemporary Artists' Books
119 Gallery
119 Chelmsford
Lowell, MA 01851
http://www.119gallery.org/
May 12 - June 23, Tuesday - Sunday 12 - 5pm
The show includes work by Karen Bettencourt, Maxine Farkas, John Greenwald,
Steve Syverson, Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord and Dorothy Simposon Krause.

119 Gallery is directly across from the train station, a short commute from
Boston to Lowell.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006