[BKARTS] Pyramid Atlantic summer schedule of classes

Registration is now open for our fabulous lineup of summer workshops! In
addition to our summer family event (Paper Gone Wild: Stationery and Mail
Art for the Whole Family on June 4--only $10!) we have workshops starting in
June and continuing every day from July 9th-29th.

Good Drawing/Good Paper with Ken Polinskie (Drawing June 12-13, Papermaking
June 14)
Printmaking Basics with Brian Garner (June 17)
Books & Personal Art with Maria Anasazi (June 24-25)
Photogravure with Lothar Osterburg (This class is already full!)
Mixed Media Prints with Melissa Harshman (July 12, 13, & 14)
Digital Artist Books with Tate Shaw (July 15, 16, & 17)
Extreme Boxmaking with Jody Williams (July 18, 19, & 20)
Digital Letterpress with Chip Schilling (July 21, 22, & 23)
Pulp Painting with Lynn Sures (July 24, 25, & 26)
Printing Without a Press with Mindy Belloff (July 27)
The Artist Book: Advanced with Mindy Belloff (July 28 & 29)
For the full class descriptions and prices, please click here.

For full workshop descriptions and details, go to:
http://www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org/pdfs/JuneJulyWorkshops.pdf

Best,

Beth Ann

Beth Ann Kyle
Office Manager & Publicity Coordinator
Pyramid Atlantic Art Center
8230 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
(301) 608-9101, x101
www.pyramidatlanticartcenter.org

Pyramid Atlantic Art Center thanks all the new and continuing members,
corporations and foundations that have generously given their support to our
art programs. As a 501(C)(3) arts organization, we also rely on the hard
work of our dedicated Board members, volunteers, interns and work-exchange
resident artists. We greatly appreciate their commitment.

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006