[BKARTS] Cool-aborative Altered Book

Hi Elena,
Having been involved with a Round Robin Journal project last year, I enjoyed
seeing your
altered books and reading the accompanying blog. We were ten artists with
very different backgrounds, painters, book artists and surface designers which
led to some major
stumbling blocks along the way. Most of us did not know one another and there
was little
communication...just the passing along of the books.

It seemed that your blog kept the communication going, helped each of you to
understand
one another's process, as well as recorded the work.

> http://fantasticemblage.blogspot.com

Thanks for putting the information on line.
Cheers,
Alice
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N