Re: [BKARTS] Gluing Boxes Square - Using a jig to help

Brad,

I use framers' jigs in all my boxmaking: four pieces of threaded rod with corner blocks. Makes the job go a lot easier. X-Acto makes one, and I'm sure there are others available. I also build the shell on a piece of mylar or release paper.

Good luck,

Don Rash

Brad Kennedy wrote:
Hi All,
I am just starting out in making boxes. After cutting the box pieces I glue
all the edges together with PVA - fiddly. Does anyone have any good ideas
on making/purchasing a jig for gluing the pieces together so they remain
square and the edges are glued together flush.

Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006