From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Georgia H Chilton
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:21 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Need for advice

5-26-2006

10:30 AM

Dear Friends,

I need some help.

I want to make a small book out of water color paper that would have
sections and lie flat.  Plan to use 140 lb weight.

Probably a soft cover.

The question is how do I cut or align the pages so I consistently have
the surface for the painnting next to each other.  I don't know if I am
being clear.

I plan to have words on the left side and images on the right,  If I use
a single piece and fold it properly the right side of the wc would face
each other.  But after that segment, that would leave two blank pages
following surfaces not for w/c painting.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Any pointing to resources, i.e. books or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Georgia Chilton
Chicago, IL

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit