[BKARTS] Gluing Boxes Square - Using a jig to help

Brad,

If you will make your boxes double walled according to the instructions in
Boxes for the protection of rare books: Their design and construction, Brown, Margaret, ISBN O-8444-0365-2
You will not experience this 'fiddly' problems. Your boxes will be strong and easier to assemble (though a bit more work to cut).

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx