Re: [BKARTS] Need for advice

Look into Tim Ely's drum leaf binding. tely@xxxxxxx
He often does workshops in this structure. He presented in Portland at GBW. Watch for the video. j

Quoting Georgia H Chilton <ghchilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

5-26-2006

10:30 AM

Dear Friends,

I need some help.

I want to make a small book out of water color paper that would have
sections and lie flat.  Plan to use 140 lb weight.

Probably a soft cover.

The question is how do I cut or align the pages so I consistently
have the surface for the painnting next to each other.  I don't know
if I am being clear.

I plan to have words on the left side and images on the right,  If I
use a single piece and fold it properly the right side of the wc
would face each other.  But after that segment, that would leave two
blank pages following surfaces not for w/c painting.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Any pointing to resources, i.e. books or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Georgia Chilton
Chicago, IL

                                           The Bonefolder, Vol 2, No