Re: [BKARTS] Gluing Boxes Square - "Boxes for the Protection of Books ..."

You might check with your public library system (or university library) to
see if they have (or can get you) a copy. I got my copy by xeroxing someone
else's book. I believe it's in the public domain, as it was printed by the
U.S. Govt. Printing Office for the Library of Congress as a "National
Preservation Program Publication". There is no copyright mark or
information, & it comes in a 3-ring binder. Definitely a worthwhile
publication.

"Boxes for the Protection of Rare Books: Their Design & Construction" by
Margaret Brown
	Library of Congress 1982 - ISBN 0-8444-0365-2

Jules Davis

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006