From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan
Shalette
Sent: Saturday, 27 May 2006 3:50 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Gluing Boxes Square - Using a jig to help

Brad,

I've sent under separate cover, a compilation of
57 references about box making for books that you may find useful.

Many of them point to the contents of
Carlson, Lage et. al.
"Boxes for the protection of rare books:
Their design and construction"
Washington DC: Library of Congress (1994) that Don Drake mentioned.

Alan Shalette

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006