From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don
Drake
Sent: Saturday, 27 May 2006 1:38 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Gluing Boxes Square - Using a jig to help

Brad,

If you will make your boxes double walled according to the instructions in
Boxes for the protection of rare books: Their design and construction,
Brown, Margaret, ISBN O-8444-0365-2 You will not experience this 'fiddly'
problems. Your boxes will be strong and easier to assemble (though a bit
more work to cut).

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind