To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: Gluing Boxes Square - "Boxes for the Protection of Books ..."

You might check with your public library system (or university library) to
see if they have (or can get you) a copy. I got my copy by xeroxing someone
else's book. I believe it's in the public domain, as it was printed by the
U.S. Govt. Printing Office for the Library of Congress as a "National
Preservation Program Publication". There is no copyright mark or
information, & it comes in a 3-ring binder. Definitely a worthwhile
publication.

"Boxes for the Protection of Rare Books: Their Design & Construction" by
Margaret Brown
Library of Congress 1982 - ISBN 0-8444-0365-2

Jules Davis