Re: [BKARTS] another kind of box-box

In a message dated 5/28/06 4:17:11 PM, capella8911@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I have found that a shallow wooden drawer works nicely for setting up a
> box.  Wax paper can be put under the box to protect it from sticking to the
> box-box.
>   Linda Rollins

I've found that using "freezer paper" (it has a plastic coating on one side)
available at the supermaket next to the wax paper, works very well as it
repels PVA, and can be reused, while wax paper seems to have so little wax these
days that it absorbs water. Try it!
bill

                    Flag Book Bind-O-Rama and Exhibit
                   Entry Deadline, September 15, 2006